Fort Worth is the Texas you want. The City of Cowboys and Culture features an acclaimed downtown, shopping, new and renovated hotels and great access sports and concerts.
While you’re in Fort Worth, enjoy the walkability of downtown’s Sundance Square – 35 continuous square blocks filled with hotels, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Are you a sports fan? Texas Motor Speedway offers high-speed thrills at this massive 1.5-mile track for NASCAR and Indy racing. Or visit the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium or the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Park in Arlington, just 20 minutes away.
Choose Fort Worth for:
- DFW International Airport - 56 international direct routes and 200+ domestic routes
- Authentic Western heritage in the Stockyards National Historic District
- 5 internationally recognized museums in the Cultural District
- Delicious culinary scene, from traditional barbecue to the new tastes of Texas
- Minutes away from professional sports - Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, NASCAR/Indy at Texas Motor Speedway
- Fun attractions, from the renowned Fort Worth Zoo to the only “money factory” for U.S. currency outside Washington, D.C.
- The friendliest people in the state of Texas