TourTexas.com Sweepstakes Entry
the open road in the heart of Route 66 -
Enter to win a Route 66 Adventure Trip for two in Amarillo, TX this summer. The trip includes:
**Offer expires October 1st, 2022**
- A two-night stay at The Barfield luxury hotel along historic Route 66 in downtown Amarillo
- A $50 gift card to Toscana Italian Steakhouse located in The Barfield hotel.
- A one-hour private pottery class with internationally known ceramist Kent Harris at Blue Sage Pottery in Amarillo’s Route 66 Historic District.
- A free limo ride to the Big Texan in an iconic long horned limo.
- Free dinner for two at The Big Texan.
- Two tickets to any weekend show of your choice at the Starlight Ranch Event Center.
Amarillo is the largest city on the 178-mile portion of Route 66 that goes from Oklahoma to Texas and into New Mexico. Even though Amarillo takes the cake for being the largest city, there are things to see and do in both directions on the Mother Road. The official Route 66 Historic District in Amarillo is located on 6th Ave. between Georgia & Western Streets. In the district visitors will find over one mile of art galleries, antique shops, collectible stores, craft and specialty shops, restaurants, and bars. Now located along I-40 in Amarillo, Cadillac Ranch and the Big Texan Steak Ranch and Microbrewery are two famous Route 66 attractions that were uprooted from their original Route 66 locations to attract more visitors. If you’re a wanderlusting traveler who aches for an escape after being locked up in your home, the Route 66 Adventure Trip is the perfect opportunity to comfortably dip your toes back into vacationing.
Follow our Facebook page to hear the winners announced after each contest!